I'm soo glad Fin is still alive and doing great. So, it turns out it wasn't a virus... The vet said he would get sick before he gets better (which may I remind you we didn't have money to confirm it was a virus.) Well he didn't get sick.. he actually gotten better. He's very playful and friendly. Like if you're not careful he'll sneak up in you and jump on your feet. It's looks so cute when he jumps like a rabbit. I just love playing with him and watching Lily (Monica's sister's cat) finally warming up to him and being his playing buddy. He's eating well.. he's actually gaining weight to where you don't feel his bones anymore. Though we got to make sure he get plenty of water (force feed him with a syringe and mix his food with water) to regulate his body temperature. He doesn't like water (I think its because we've gave him baths) but he'll drink his kitty formula which is good. His formula has 4,000 calories and other good stuff for him. His stool is solid and he's peeing a good amount. His eyes have also cleared up and has more color to them. Now, since it wasn't a virus... I narrowed it down to parasites and fleas. I think that's what killed his sisters Reese and Tigerbell. If I would of know they gotten more fleas (hundreds) after giving them 2 baths in a row ( the house they were in before was infested with fleas because of the other 9 animals living there.) I could of gave them another flea bath and saved Reese and Tigerbell but its too late now. I would have to be happy with the fact I was able to save at least one of the three kittens.

Fin before the vet... He looks sick don't he?
Fin after the vet... Don't he look so peacful sleeping and look healthy?
No comments:
Post a Comment