Friday, July 26, 2013

Done Being Pregers!

Ugh, I wish my son would come out of me already. The more I feel him move around, the more I want to hold him but can't. HAREN ADEMARO ARMSTRONG GET OUT OF ME TUMMY!! I wants my baby boy... I wanna see how handsome you look. I wanna see how you would act. I even want to see you sleeping on your daddy's chest. I know it would feel like a bitch going into labor but its going to be worth it to finally have you in my arms. Holding you skin to skin creating that bond and watching you find your way to my chest and you begin to breastfeed. Ugh, why son.... why you have to torture mommy like this. I know most women would be like get out of ma belly and then once they are out. They like I liked it better when you was in my tummy but not me. I wanna see you grow old even though its gonna be hard throughout the years. 'But I have faith everything is gonna turn out just fine. I love you son and can't wait to greet you into this world. Ma belly still itches I guess that means you're growing. Which reminds me you are gonna be a skinny baby but a tall one. I remember being 4 months and the lady tells me you're 10 inches long and 4 ounces during the ultrasound. Gawh, I bet you are at least 20 inches long now since you are always finding yourself in my ribs, which by the way is uncomfortable when I sit down. I think you might weigh at least 6 pounds and 4 ounces by the time you are born. They say Spetember 20th is my due date but I sense you are gonna come sooner than that. I don't know we'll have to see.


Awh look at you trying yo suck your thumb or finger at 4 months.
 
I can't tell if he looks more like me or his daddy... mmmm..
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment