Saturday, August 3, 2013

7 more weeks to go!! :)

Gawh, I can't believe I'm 33 weeks and be turning 34 weeks tomorrow (8 months). My baby bump is small that it doesn't even look like I'm 8 months pregnant. It looks like I'm more 5-6 months. Pregnancy for the most part has been easy for me surprisingly. Only thing that sucked was having morning sickness and acid reflux. Other than that, I've haven't really showed any other signs such as swelling and back/leg pains. Only things, I have to do for the remaining time I have before September 20th. Is to collect more baby stuff, set up a place where he can rest his head, prepare myself mentally/emotionally/physically, and just take it easy. Which wouldn't seem like much but to me it is. I worry that I won't have all the baby stuff I need or place to put his bed. I know I shouldn't stress myself out but I can't help it. I've always worried myself over stuff. It's in my nature so to speak and I don't know how to stop myself from stressing. Anyways, by tomorrow instead of it being 7 weeks to go it would be 6 weeks. I also have a doctors appointment coming up this Friday. They might give me a pelvic exam to make sure my ph balance has corrected itself with the medication I've been taking. If you are wondering this past Sunday I had to go to the emergency room because I was experiencing strong stomach pains. So to be safe that I wasn't going into premature labor and that Haren was okay I got checked out. They did a pelvic exam and discover I had bacterial vaginosis. If you don't know what causes BV I'll tell you. BV is caused by having sex, douching, or using scented soap. More information on BV, is that BV is where there is more bad bacteria than good bacteria (as in the ph balance has been thrown off). Moving along, they prescribed me medication called metronidazole (500mg). I have to take these twice a day for 7 days. To be honest, these pills are disgusting and I wish I didn't have to take them. 'But if I don't I would be harming myself and Haren. In pregnant women, BV can cause low birth weight and premature labor. It can also cause infertility in the uterus. If you want to learn more go look it up on google. Anyways, besides me having BV... I sense Haren may come early. I was a early baby, I was suppose to be due on December 15th but decided I wanted to come a week or so early. My mom got prescribed medication to stop labor but then she decided to stop taking the pills. She said she learned from other women taking the medication that it caused them to be over due (one of them was over due by a month or two yikes). So with how early I came and with the fact I've already dropped and he's head down. I think Haren might come out a week early or two. I just hopes he waits till he passes 36 weeks. So that way his lungs would be fully developed by then. On another note, apparently I can choose up to 3 people to be in the delivery room with me. Michael would be one of the 3 in the room so that means there is 2 spots open. If you ask me it's a tough choice considering there is 4 people wanting to be in the room too. Alesha is one, my mom, Michael's ex step mom Kathy, and Michael's mom. My mom can't be back there for the simple fact Michael and her don't get along. Though if I was to let Michael's mom back there and not my mom. My mom would be heart broken by it. So Michael's mom and my mom can't be back there for the simple fact I don't want to hurt either of their feelings. If I think about it not letting both of them back there probably would still hurt them but I'm just being fair. If you think about it, if I let one of them back there and not the other it would hurt more than not letting both of them back there. My sister with how weird it is that she wants to be back there. I don't see a problem with it at all. My sister and I have gotten a lot closer in the past year. Also, I know for a fact without her telling me she would want me in the room with her when she's in labor. So it would only be right if I let her come back there. Kathy... Eh not comfortable with her being there but I don't want to hurt her feelings. She's done a lot for Michael and I. More than our own parents. I just hope by the time I have my next child. Michael and my mom have fixed things and can get along. So that way, Michael's mom and my mom can both be back there. Why things has to be so difficult in life? Moving on from that depressing subject. I just can't wait to greet my son into this world. :) I keep thinking about what life would be like as he gets older. I know things would get hard raising him but the little things he does showing he loves and cares for his daddy and mommy counts the most. I'm defiantly going to show him everyday of his life how much I love him. I'm always going to be by his side when he needs a hand. I'm going to teach him everything I've learned in my life so he can achieve happiness. I just hope he understand no matter how much he's mad at me.... how much he means to me and I wouldn't change him for anyone or anything in the world. Haren Ademaro Armstrong knowing you can hear and feel what I feel I just want to let you know with all my heart Mommy Loves You and Don't Forget That! <3

See what I mean I don't look 8 months huh? Though I do got to say I'm lucky all the weight I've gained (went from 134lbs to 159lbs). Is just baby weight and I thought as well as others I was gonna get fat. Just like how my mom did when she got pregnant her first time.

If you look closely enough my baby bump is slanted on one side and my belly button is slowly popping out. Which Monica's mom Lisa says when the belly button pops then oven is done cooking lol. Can you see which side he's on though?
   

No comments:

Post a Comment