Friday, December 20, 2013

Music...

Well lately I've been kind of snooping on a old friend's YouTube page listening to the music they've been posting. Which I love one of their songs called Old Days. It's a song that everyone can relate to. It pulls at your emotions and really gets you thinking about life. Not only that, I have their song stuck in my head (I will admit I have caught myself either singing or humming it). It has inspired me to not only do better in life but to write music again. I miss sitting down with my guitar and writing lyrics down on a piece of paper. It was a good outlet for me. It helped me cope with my emotions in a healthy way. Through my writing its has also made me realize a few things too. It was like opening a door to who I really am and changing that person for the better. Writing wasn't only therapeutic for me. People were also able to relate to my music. Which made me feel like I was making a bit of difference. Well... I'm gonna go and take of my son. He needs to be burped. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment