Well only way you would be able to get to know me is first read my blog and two if you like talk to me.
Thursday, September 12, 2013
8 More Days To GO!!
Yummy BROWNIES!!!! LOL I'm excited September 20th is getting closer. My son is getting ready to enter the world. I've dropped more and I can defiantly feel the difference. I even started to finally get stretch marks under ma belly. Also the past few weeks he's been making me crave more sweet stuff. I seriously feel fat thanks to him lol. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I can't wait to hear my son's heart beat again. Oh I got myself a cell phone. I'm happy about that even though its a old used phone. I know most people would prefer a new phone but I'm just glad I get to communicate. Especially, with my future husband/baby's daddy when we are apart. No more having to ask to use someone else's phone. Thank you Michael's mom for getting me the phone. I defiantly owe her for this.... Hopefully, I'm able to repay her. Chocolate milk and brownies go good together. :) Gawh, Haren why you make mommy fat for? LOL Haren Ademaro Armstrong GET YOUR BOOTY OUT OF MA BELLY!! I wanna see you already and hold you and love on you by giving you kisses. :) I can't wait!! See you soon son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment