Well only way you would be able to get to know me is first read my blog and two if you like talk to me.
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
3 days till FRIDAY!!
My son is coming this Friday!! I'm so excited that I just want him out already but sad reality of that is. He won't come out till he is ready. Blah! Haren you're a butthead but I still love you though. Welp, I got a lot of stuff to do to prepare for his arrival. I still got to get a few odds and ends to get. I got to wash his clothes and other items. I also have to set up his things. Hopefully, I can pull this all off with little time I have. Well as long I have family to help me it shouldn't be a problem. I can't wait because I know once he come he'll change my life forever for the better. Not only that, things would come together perfectly.... well I hope. :/ Not sure what the future holds for me since... well yeah I think you got the picture... I think..... I love you son and can't wait to greet you into this world. See you soon!! Hopefully, things don't turn out as bad as I think it would.... I don't want to lose you, your dad, or anyone else. I've already lost many other people I wish I didn't thanks to my stupidity. I don't want to lose anymore. I don't know if I could handle it so well.... Let's just hope it's not the end of me. I'm gonna go I'm too freaking depressed now that I'm just gonna cry my eyes out. Like anyone really cares or even reads my stupid blog. I might end up deleting this blog again. I don't know when I'll do it but I have the feeling I would. Night Haren... Mommy loves you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment