Friday, March 1, 2013

Sorry

This is a little poem I wrote for all of the people I've hurt in my past weather if it was intentional or not. I know some things was a lie and I'm not saying sorry for some lie someone created to get back at me or for what ever reason. I'm saying sorry for the things I've done even if I know it or not and this poem fits best for every situation I was in to lose that person that meant something to me. Some people I lost just all a sudden stopped talking to me and I don't know the reason (going back to "even if I know it or not".) I have tried to fix things with each person I've lost but they either don't talk to me or tell me off. So here is the poem I wrote...

I know I've done wrong
Weather I know the cause or not
And there's nothing I can do
No time machine
Not even a wish on a shooting star
To go back to the past
And take it all back
Now I'm left with memories
Consuming my soul
Wishing things were different
But you keep shoving me away
I tell you things would be better
If I had that second chance
To mend what was broken
And show you my potential
To be the friend you deserve
And show you the good of my soul
You show me through your actions or words
I've hurt you too much
And that you can't handle it anymore
Scared of history to repeat
Scared of the pain I'll bring
But I promised you and this isn't a lie
It won't happen again
I just hope you'll see from the bottom of my heart
I'm very sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment