Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hospital Pictures!!

Haren's birthday is 09/26/2013 and the time he was born at was 4:09pm.


Haren sleeping after being weighed, poked my nurses, and fed.

Epidural made mea little loopy but I hated being paralyzed from the waist down.

Michael's mom Cheryl was there from the start but had to leave shortly after Haren was born to go back to Cali.

Michael and Cheryl posing next to me while I was in the process of pushing Haren out.

Before I had to push.

Michael and Haren. Michael ended up crying. :)


Me holding my son before I ended up feeding him.
Look at meh belly it so big!

Michael and I posing together.

Haren weighed 7lbs and 5 1/2 oz.

Poke the belly!!
 

Grandma holding Haren.

Look at him! He so cute!!

Me smiling for picture.

Haren was 201/3 in long.

No comments:

Post a Comment