"Feel the rhythm of our hearts. Singing a beautiful melody. Just like the famous Mozart. Turning it into perfect ecstasy. Using the power of our bewitching love. We create a memory to be withheld. Soaring through the skies above. Together we excel."
I wrote this song like two weeks ago but never finished it. This is the only part I have to this song (first verse) and I can't figure out the rest (damn writers block). I wrote this song dedicated to my wonderful boyfriend. Well lately all I've been writing is love songs dedicated to him. It's sad I can't think of anything else to write when what's on my mind majority of the time is my love. I'm not saying it's a bad thing... I just need more variety. Also, My guitar playing hasn't changed, people keep saying most of my guitar tunes sound the same. Mostly in my strumming... I hate that my guitar playing is limited. I do practice a lot but all I know is basic chords. I do try to find new chords that I make up to help change my sound. I don't know I probably have to give up on playing guitar with my songs. Anyways, I love music its been a huge part of my life. When I play my music, I just get lost in them and people says it turns out great. I take pride in my music but I do sometimes get a little insecure. I don't let it get to me because I know my music is unique and beautiful. I know I have the star like quality in me so I don't stop and I'll never stop making music. Even if I don't become a famous singer which my boyfriend probably wouldn't approve of anyways. I think its because he don't want to lose me (to someone else or who I am) and be apart from me for long (he gets paranoid about things aka paranoia it runs in his family). 'But if I do get a chance of fame, I wouldn't pass it up because I want to share my music. Be able to use my fame to help change the world in some way. Also, with the money I make... I'll give to those who needs it the most. Besides that music makes me happy, it helps me express myself and let things out I've been bottling in. Welp that's all I got for now... Peace, Love, and Happiness!!
No comments:
Post a Comment